Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from Corey, M. S., Corey, G., & Corey, C. (2018). Tell what you how group counseling can help or has helped people. I need this completed by 08/07/18 at 6pm.
Discussion: Video Reflection
You have spent much of the class working in a small group of your peers as you developed your group proposal. You have paid special attention and taken notes on your role in your small group in order to achieve the heightened self-awareness required to become a skilled group leader. You have gained knowledge about group process and dynamics and watched the Coreys demonstrate group leadership skills. Many of you will leave this class with a new respect for the power of group work and the training needed to lead counseling groups. As you are aware, the termination stage of group is an important time to consolidate learning, to integrate your newly acquired group knowledge and skills into your professional identity, and to say your goodbyes.
This is your opportunity to share your perspective of groups and group work with your group, your class, your faculty as you come to the end of your journey through Group Process and Dynamics.
For this Discussion, you will self-record a video reflection about what you learned throughout this course about group process and dynamics.
· Reflect on your experience throughout the course in working with your group to create the Group Proposal.
· Review the Johari Window.
· Review the “Self-Assessment of Leadership Skills” on pp. 45–47 of your course text, Groups: Process and Practiceas well as your initial Journal assessment of your strengths and the areas that needed additional training.
· Review the Kaltura Uploader link found in the navigation of the classroom for helpful guidelines for creating and uploading your video for this Discussion. (Note: Please be mindful of the technical requirements needed when creating your video.)
· Create an outline or bullet points to guide you as you record your video. Your outline should include what you learned about group process and dynamics throughout the class readings, discussions, and assignments.
Corey, M. S., Corey, G., & Corey, C. (2018). Groups: Process and practice (10th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2018f). Group work and technology [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 2 minutes.
In this video, Walden faculty member Eva Reed discusses current and future directions for group work.
Accessible player –Downloads– Download Video w/CC Download Audio Download Transcript
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more