For this discussion, identify the goals of data screening. Then discuss how you can identify and remedy
• Errors in data entry.
• Missing data.
Use your IBM SPSS Statistics Step by Step text to complete the following:
• Review “An Introduction to the Example” in Chapter 1. This section provides definitions of SPSS
variables used in your Unit 3 assignment.
• Read Chapter 6, “Frequencies.” This reading addresses the following topics:
◦ Bar charts.
• Read Chapter 7, “Descriptive Statistics.” This reading addresses the following topics:
◦ Statistical significance.
◦ The normal distribution.
◦ Mean, median, and mode.
◦ Variance and standard deviation, skewness, and kurtosis.
◦ Maximum, minimum, range, and sum.
◦ Standard error.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more