View the movie Miss Evers’ Boys.
Write a 2-4 page paper that responds to the questions below.
Please use full sentences and cite specific examples from the movie where relevant. Make sure to use headings to help me know where your answers to each question are in the paper. Responses do not need to be in APA style, though this is a good time to practice using APA guidelines for your written work (e.g. citations).
1. What were the positive and negative consequences of the study depicted in the movie for the researchers?
2. Did the study cause harm or injury for the men who participated in it? If so, describe the nature of the harm, or injury they suffered? Did the study have any benefits for the men, their families or the community?
3. If Nurse Evers had been a social worker, describe the things that Nurse Evers did and said that violates the code of ethics for social workers (for your reference: https://www.socialworkers.org/about/ethics/code-of-ethics (Links to an external site.)).
4. What procedures or things could or should have been undertaken in order not to cause harm or injury to the participants in the study?
5. What conflict did Nurse Evers experience as a practitioner/researcher?
Identify a few (2-3) areas where power influenced the study participants, researchers, and other stakeholders – think about race, class, gender, education, etc. How could the influence of power be mitigated in the design of a study?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more