Prepare to be able to answer any of the following questions.
1. Define family and identify the basic features that typically are associated with the American family.
2. Use the Cohen text to write a brief two paragraph synopsis of one chapter 6-12.
3. Identify and discuss four qualities that are present in successful marriages.
4. Identify and discuss specific problems that confront dual working married couples.
5. Family disagreements involving in-law relationships frequently involve the groom’s mother and the daughter-in-law. Use your knowledge of sociology to explain why these problems often occur.
6. Use the text and lectures to identify the primary issues that frequently precipitate divorce.
7. Explain current trends regarding ages of the couple at:
marriage, fertility rate, percentage of working mothers, stay at home mothers/fathers, any other statistic you would like to include.
8. Compose and answer your NON FACT BASED question. An example of a fact based question is “Which team won the 2020 Super Bowl?”
9. Discuss the sociological consequences associated with the increased number of cohabiting couples.
10. Futuristic Sociology: Focus on dating and marriage: The year is 2041. What significant changes do you anticipate will have been incorporated into either or both activities?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more