The Acme Corporation is a new startup that wishes to sell their new phone, called Acmephone, to the public. Acmephone plans to offer two options. 1) a secure version of the phone designed for business organizations called the Acmephone B+, and 2) a highly secure version of the phone designed for the government, called the Acmephone G+.
Due to the fear of corporate espionage and government security requirements, there are many security concerns that must be addressed. As a network security professional, you have been employed to design a network infrastructure for their two campuses located in Atlanta and Cincinnati based upon the following specifications:
1. There needs to be a constant connection between the two locations that can carry at least 50 Mbps of data.
2. Each facility has three floors. The buildings are rectangular with each floor 350’x350’.
3 . There will be 200 network connections on each floor with an additional 100 network connections in the data centers located on the third floor of each building.
4. The primary data center will be located at the Atlanta location.
5. There will be a failover data center at the Cincinnati location.
6. Each location should be protected from intrusions that are not limited to state change attacks.
7. The Atlanta location will house the two secure development teams. As such, it will need the a greater level of security. The primary database servers and the corporate Web servers will be housed at that location as well.
8. Database servers will also be located at the Cincinnati site as well.
9. All servers must have redundancy.
10. The solution must have a plan to verify security measures.
Your task is to develop a report addressing the details of the secure network infrastructure design that meets the requirements above. Your submission must address the following items. Please provide as much details as possible.
1. Create a network drawing, specific to Acme Corporation, listing the network’s topology including any necessary hardware. Your drawing should be detailed enough and show how the topology is interconnected. Viewing this diagram should give the reader detailed understanding about the Acme network environment.
2. Address any recommended cabling for this installation.
3. Recommend wiring closets for both campuses and their configuration wherever you determine they are needed.
4. Recommend ways to ensure that the network is safe from being attacked.
5. Make recommendations for laying traps to stop attackers and prevent damage to the Acme network infrastructure.
6. Include recommendations for WAN connections that takes into considerations the geographical factor of the two locations
. 7. Include recommendations for wireless technology and the type of wireless communications to be used in both locations.
8. Include recommendations for any technology needed in the data center for high availability.
9. Justify your recommendations with external sources referenced using APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more