Prepare income statements in both job order costing and activity-based costing formats for a hypothetical case. Your example should include at least three activities and at least two products. If you do both correctly the operating income in both statements should be identical. Explain the initial assumptions and the calculations in detail. Provide in-text citations.
1. Please do the calculations on excel, and then copy to the word document for the submission.
2. Need to explain the initial assumptions and the calculations in detail.
3. Example should include at least three activities and at least two products.
4. Need at least 3 peer-reviewed article as the reference, and needs to provide in-text citations.
5. Please find the example and the sample answer of the activity in attachment. You could use the “Second Example for Activity 2” for answering the activity.
6. Please find the grading rubric attached and go over it before doing the activity.
7. Please find the related PPTs and textbook attached.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more