Double object pronouns: Compose either affirmative or a negative tú or Ud. commands using the words below. Remember to use the appropriate indirect and direct object pronouns.
Ex.: me / comprar / pantalones: Cómpramelos.
1. a él / escribir / carta (informal):
2. para mí / comprar / abrigo (informal):
3. a ellos / no llevar / zapatos (informal):
4. a nosotros / cantar / una canción (formal):
5. a ellos / no recomendar / camisetas (formal):
6. a ellos / no invitar (informal):
7. preparar / un café / para mí (formal):
8. a ellos / no decir / la verdad (formal):
9. a nosotros / traer / la tarjeta de crédito (informal):
10. para mí / no comprar / las mini faldas (informal):
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more