The Final Project is designed to demonstrate the ability to apply data driven quantitative reasoning and statistical tools to address complex problems in dynamic business environments.
For this final project we will create a presentation outlining the steps to critically analyze and develop policies, interpreting and evaluation regulatory impact.
We will use federal policies located in the Federal Register (Found at https://www.federalregister.gov) for our analysis. Our goal is to select a policy that is meaningful to us. We can select any section of the register and any topic for our policy review. We will review the policy for the issue and provide our own critical analysis for policy update. Our goal is to provide IMPACT and ACTION analysis.
Below are the deliverables and steps required to complete the final project
1) Provide a Word with a cover page including:
· Lab Number
2) Include the following ISSUE information in you’re a Word document or PowerPoint presentation:
a. Summarize the issue outlined in the policy
b. Provide any supporting details you can find in your independent research
3) Identify the IMPACT the issue has caused:
a. Is there a clearly defined issue in the Federal Register policy? If so restate the issue in your own words in the presentation. If no clear definition is available, create your own.
b. Research and provide a FINANCIAL IMPACT of the issue? If financial impact cannot be found, say so in your presentation, and document some of the attempted research methods to find the financial impact.
c. Research and provide any additional IMPACT information of the issue.
d. In your analysis of the issue, do you agree with the policy created in the Federal Register?
4) Identify the ACTION(s) that can be identified/implemented/assigned for the specific policy you selected above
i. Critically thinking about the issue itself, what are THREE (3) to FIVE (5) key points that can be measured
ii. These key points are key metrics/key performance indicators
iii. These key points will be the DATA SET you could use to build the foundation of a data lake
i. Create separate slides, documents, or presentations (inside the final project presentation)
1. Identify 3 to 5 points that you can use to communicate your issue to someone new to the problem
2. Identify 2 to 3 methods/ways that someone new to the issue can become involved and supportive of a policy change. (this can be existing groups, groups you could create, or important people/government officials the new person could speak too)
5) Create a PSEUDO CODE of FLOW DIAGRAM of a program that would allow users to enter important information (think about information that is important to the issue itself and important to complete a petition to the United States federal government).
· Petition information (Found at https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2422.3) must be stored separately from information collected on the issue itself
· Information regarding the issues (5 key points / metrics / key performance indicators) must be verified before it can be committed to the data lake … hint the code / flow must account for a verification step before entering the data into the lake
6) Submit your final document or presentation. Ensure that your submission is professional free of spelling and grammatical errors, that the submission covers the topic and identifies an appropriate data set.
· Any reference material page. Ensure the following phases are included under the right model and in the right order.
More information about regulations can be found at https://www.regulations.gov
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more