1. what concentration of hydroxide ions exists in a 0.009 F solution of NH3 at 250C?
2. what is the hydronium-ion concentration of a 0.05 F HCN solution?
3. If a monoprotic acid is 3.8% ionized in 0.2F solution, calculate its constant. What percent ionization of this acid in a 0.01F solution?
4. What weight of lactic acid must be dissolved in a liter of solution to produce a hydronium ion concentration of 1X10-3 F?
5. What is the hydronium-ion concentration of 1g of acetic acid in 100 ml of water?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more