Your task, in Paper 2, is to provide preparation documentation to support face-to-face meetings between GIT and the FWA. You must develop a simple fact-finding meeting agenda, which includes your pre-negotiation objectives that you expect to accomplish. Additionally, you must explain how you plan to document the structure of your future negotiation settlement, assuming that the FWA accepts the GIT Proposal, with no further discussion.
The Paper content should include framing and documenting each one the following points, for which you may take either the FWA or GIT perspective:
· High-level Fact-finding Meeting Agenda between GIT and FWA.
· Development of Pre-negotiation Objectives with explicit emphasis on cost analysis techniques that can be considered in evaluating the proposed direct labor, materials, and ODCs.
· Proposed Documentation for a negotiated settlement with objective support.
· Any Assumptions, such as regulatory, statutory, or operating guidelines used to accomplish the given specifications, in your Paper.
· Appropriate writing mechanics, formatting, and sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more