1) What months and/or seasons do we typically experience the effects of El Nino and La Nina? (0.75 pt)
2) What are the predicted chances (according to scientists) that we will experience the effects of El Nino and/or La Nina from this point forward and for the next several months? Have we experienced El Nino and/or La Nina effects in the recent past (within one year)? (0.75 pt)
3) Describe and contrast the basic conditions of the Pacific Ocean, and what basically causes these conditions, that lead to El Nino and La Nina events. (2 pts)
4) What are the basic weather/climatic effects both El Nino and La Nina may cause across the United States? Address each basic region of the U.S. (the NW, SW, MW, NE, and SE). (2 pts)
5) List at least two sources of information/references you used to research your answers. Be sure to properly cite the references as per MLA or APA guidelines for purposes of clarity. (0.5 pts)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more