For this last week of discussion, go back to the lesson for the week and review the Nurses on Boards and the National Nurse Campaign. As you reflect on what you have learned over the last 8 weeks:
1. What are your plans for the future?
2. Will you heed the call for action and join an organization like Nurses on Boards or become engaged with the National Nurse Campaign?
3. Will you join a professional nursing organization?
4. Do you have other ideas that would work to benefit your community or an organization that is important to you?
5. Share with the class what your plans are now that you have a new awareness of your abilities and capabilities to provide advocacy beyond the beside.
6. COMPOSE YOUR FINAL TWEET about this class (HEALTH POLICY). REMEMBER TO BE CONCISE Twitter ONLY ALLOWS 140 CHARACTERS. Share your Tweet in the discussion.
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION SEPARATED AND USE AT LEAST 3 SOURCES NO LATER THAN 5 YEARS.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more