To reflect on your current diet patterns and analyze whether or not you are getting the proper nutrient intake.
You will track your nutrition for 3 days. Please note that you cannot write you ate the exact same thing for 3 days (and only track & do the research for one day). You need to track every food you eat for those three days, including alcohol. There are columns to track; Calories, Carbs, Sugar, Fibre, Fat, Saturated Fat, Protein, and Calcium.
There are two files attached for this assignment. For Mac users, there is a numbers file for you to track your nutritional intake. For Microsoft or excel users, there is an excel file. You will see there are three tabs; Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.
There are a few ways to figure out your nutritional breakdown from the food you eat. You can use the nutritional label from your food, you can use a free nutritional tracking website, or you can just google the food. An example of googling food would be, nutritional information of an apple. Everything will come up. Find and use what is best for you.
After you finish your three days of nutritional tracking, answer these questions on a separate document:
1. Based on your daily caloric needs (https://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/calories) are you eating enough calories to maintain your current weight? Explain what aspects of your diet needs to improve in order to reach a balanced amount of calories.
2. What is your macronutrient breakdown and do you feel this is adequate for you as an individual?
3. What is the total amount of fibre you need based on your age and gender? Are you getting enough fibre? What is the reason for not getting enough or getting enough fibre?
4. How much sugar are you eating per day? What is the difference between your refined sugar intake versus natural occurring sugar intake?
5. For your activity level, are you eating the correct amount of protein? Please show based on weight and activity level what your protein needs would be for a day.
6. How much saturated fat are you eating per day? What sources are your saturated fats coming from?
7. How much calcium do you need per day? Are you reaching the recommended calcium intake for the day? Explain why or why not?
What to submit :
One PDF file (including tracker and questions merged together).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more