Read Application Case 5-1 Human Resource Planning and Virtual Human Resource Management on pages 145-146 in the text.Analyze the case and thoroughly answer the four questions at the end of the case.
1. How has the emergence of the Internet changed the way that organizations plan and manage their human resource needs?
2. What kinds of future human resource activities might we see developed over the next several years?
3. What are the legal and ethical issues surrounding the use of the Internet by individual employees for human resource activities? Are you concerned about violations of your own privacy because of these kinds of Web applications?
4. What specialized skills will the future HRIS professional need in order to effectively manage an organization’s virtual human resource function?
Assignment: Module Review Questions
These review questions will identify a few key topics from the chapters and learning objectives in Module 3. Answer all four questions.
1. What is HR planning?
2. List the six steps in the job analysis process. Can any of these steps be skipped?
3. Why is objectivity difficult to achieve when incumbents conduct the job analysis?
4. It is generally agreed that HR planning involves four distinct phases or stages, the first being situation analysis or environmental scanning. What are the next three stages?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more