This week’s assignment focuses on Chapters 9 and 10 in the textbook. There are four parts to this assignment:
1. Laboratory and Project Reports (Chapter 9)
2. Critiquing Instructions (Chapter 10)
3. Writing Instructions
4. Compare and contrast two articles on writing manuals
Identify three similarities between the content of Laboratory and Project Reports (Chapter 9) and Proposals (Chapter 6) and Feasibility and Recommendation Reports (Chapter 8)
1. Go out to the internet and find instructions for searching the Internet. There are many sources available.
2. Copy and paste the instructions into a Word document. Include the link to the instructions in your document.
3. Using the Outline 10.1 Instructions from the textbook (p. 176), identify all the instruction elements your example has and then list what instruction elements are missing.
1. Read the articles:
a. Bad Manuals: How to Tell If Your Manual Needs An Overhaul. (2019)
b. The Cost of Poorly Written Technical Manuals. (n.d.) HurleyWrite, Inc.
2. Write one paragraph that compares and contrasts the articles. Include examples if you have encountered any of the issues the articles discuss regarding poorly written manuals.
1. Write a set of instructions on how to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
2. Download and complete the Instructions Template.
3. Copy and paste the template into your assignment document or attach it as a separate document.
One-inch (1”) margins
Submit as one or two documents.
Check to see that all elements of each part of the assignment have been addressed.
Proofread and spell check your work
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more