Big Capstone Nursing Paper
The problem that needs the paper written about is the Development of an Orientation Checklist for New-Nurse Graduates within a hospital. There is a template attached to help with each bullet points below, along with a rubric. There will be extra money if the project is finished fast!
C. Summarize your project by doing the following:
1. Identify the clinical or organizational problem.
2. Describe why the problem you have identified requires a practice change, quality improvement, or innovation, including supporting evidence.
Note: Evidence can be internal, based on clinical expertise, and/or from scholarly literature.
3. Explain the causes of the problem.
4. Identify the stakeholders.
a. Discuss each stakeholder’s interest, power, and influence in relation to the project.
D. Explain the purpose of your project.
E. Explain your proposed solution for your project.
F. Provide an evidence summary to support your proposed change.
1. Provide a reference list for your evidence summary in APA format that includes a minimum of five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years.
Note: This reference list refers specifically to your evidence summary only.
G. Explain your proposed implementation plan, which includes the following:
1. plan of action
3. needed resources and personnel
4. proposed change theory
5. barriers to implementation
H. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
This is what my instructor sent me, thought it might help
Here is a helpful guide to help you identify the alignment of your project and my summary of what you have described:
1) Problem: (identify a nursing focused problem within your organization that needs some education); disorganized/inconsistent orientation process for new graduate RNs
2) Purpose: To organize new grad orientation and encourages smooth transition to practice.
3) Plan: develop an orientation checklist for new grad RNs that incorporates best practice recommendations form the research literature.
Remember that task 1 is your project proposal and you are describing what you will do and implement in real time. This is not a hypothetical project. You are expected to develop and deliver the checklist. I suggest presenting the checklist to hospital leadership/education department and describe need for and advantages of a checklist to help smooth the transition to practice for new graduate nurses.
Limit your use of cited sources to the Rationale and Evidence summary sections. All other sections should come from you with a detailed description of the who , what , where, why, how, and when about your project.
Also, Do you think you can send me each section you get finished so I can check in with her periodically to make sure were on the right track.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more