HTM520 week 8 Case Study 4
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Case Study 4: “Timeshare Exchange Fair (A)”
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
Read the case study titled, “Timeshare Exchange Fair (A)”, located in Casepack HTM 520: Strategic Planning in Hospitality and Tourism.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the major reasons why and how timeshares evolved into timeshare exchange fairs. Predict the main impact that such and evolution will have on the hospitality and tourism industry in the next 10 years.
2. Examine both the seven (7) factors that influence the functioning of the exchange and the impact of each factor on an exchange fair. Determine which of the seven (7) factors you believe impacts exchange fairs the most. Provide a rationale for your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze interorganizational relationships and management resources in order to successfully implement strategies.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic planning in hospitality and tourism.
· Write clearly and concisely about strategic planning in hospitality and tourism using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more