Write a short essay(paragraph ) per question and be sure that the writing text for this assignment meets the APA format requirements and if a source of reference is used to answer the assignment it should be referenced APA as well with the in-text..
1. The word persuasion turns some people off. What negative connotations can it have? (Obj.
2. What are some of the underlying motivations that prompt individuals to agree to requests that do not directly benefit themselves or their organizations? (Obj. 2)
3. Why is it important to know your needs and have documentation when you make requests of superiors? (Obj. 4)
4. How are direct-mail sales messages and e-mail sales messages similar, and how are they different? (Obj. 5)
5. Ethical Issue: What is puffery, and how can it be justified in marketing messages? Consider the following: Dr. Phil calls himself “America’s most trusted relationship counselor.” Rush Limbaugh claims to be “America’s anchorman.” Sony’s Cyber-Shot camera advertisement says “Make time stand still.”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more