1) Minimum 6 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 2 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 4 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethics
Watch the Pinto case and the cost-benefit analysis discussed in the first part of this video.
Justice: What’s The Right Thing To Do? Episode 02: “PUTTING A PRICE TAG ON LIFE” – YouTube
1. Is it moral to put a price tag on human lives?
a. Explain, why?
2. How can Utilitarianism help in this Pinto case?
Part 2: Transition to practice
Topic: Strategies for Transitioning to the NP Role
1. Identify and describe 3 strategies that can be used to assist you (Nurse) in your role transition from where you are (Pediatric primary care) to where you want to be as an NP (Pediatric psychiatry).
Part 3: Children and adolescents’ health
Topic: Acute Otitis Media (AOM),
Complete the template. minimum 600 words
Part 4: Children and adolescents’ health
Topic: Pharmacological Management for the Primary Care Pediatric Patient
1. Sharing experiences that you have encountered so far in your pediatric clinical with prescribing medication for children who present AOM.
Part 5: Health care policy
1. Describe the key concepts underlying community activism
a. Social justice
d. Critical reflection
2. Give a brief example of how each of these concepts applies to a specific context.
3. Describe 2 strategies for how Advanced Practice Nurses can engage in community activism to limit further negative health impacts from Big Tobacco in their respective health communities.
Attached below is an additional resource, an article, that details various ways by which nursing professionals can engage in community activism.
Patient Advocacy in the Community and Legislative
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more