Using the same hypothetical company from Part A: Marketing Plan Input, for this assignment, you will focus on the company’s branding strategy, primary and secondary target markets, positioning statement, and consumer behavior. Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
***The attached is the company from Part A****
Create the second part of your marketing plan in 5–7 pages using the Part B Marketing Plan Template [DOCX]:
1. Explain how you will use the feedback you received on Part A of your marketing plan to improve your plan.
2. Develop a branding strategy for your product or service that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one brand extension.
3. Analyze the primary and secondary markets that you want to target, including the demographic profile (age, gender, ethnicity), psychographic, professional, and geographic profiles.
4. Prepare a positioning statement that depicts your position using a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors.
5. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, and positioning statement are right for the identified target market.
6. Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more