“Your Approach to Hiring is all Wrong”, by Cappelli, Peter. Harvard Business Review. May/Jun2019, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p48-58.
Download the article, read it carefully and answer the following questions. Also use at least 2-3 additional scientific references to support your answers/opinions.
1. Summarize the article in your own words. (minimum of 250 words).[Marks:2]
2. Reliance on data science in the hiring process, is this critical to the desired outcome? Describe this is no less than 100 words.[Marks: 2]
3. Discuss why employers find the hiring process difficult? Make some suggestions to develop such a recruitment process which can hire the best employees for the organization. [Marks: 1]
Instructions for the students:
1. First page of the assignment should be filled with
· Course Code [MGT-211] and Course Title [ HR Management] and CRN-
· Student Name and ID.Number
· Date of Submission
· Instructor name
2. Second page should be Assignment question.
3. After the question page, present your answer by clean and neat layout.
4. Assignment should be submitted as word file.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more