Ethical Position Rubric Topic HIPAA/Confidentiality as it relates to mental ill patients.
Nonformatted PowerPoint slides (APA)
Identify a major ethical dilemma in nursing facing the profession of nursing and succinctly analyze and discuss the issue using supporting professional documentation nursing scholarly nursing research and evidenced-based practice information.
· The position presentation proposes a thesis statement.
The presentation addresses the following:
· Describes and analyzes the ethical issue using either the Utilitarian or the Deontological approach.
· Takes a pro or con view of the issue and provides the argument in support of your view.
· How might strategies be used to prevent or to minimize conflict? What strategies might be applied if conflict does arise?
· The ethical dilemma in nursing considered important in today’s health care organization.
· How might ethical dilemma in nursing alter your way of caring for patients in nursing?
Primary source is the attached article and use adding peer reviewed journal (within 5 years) to support the points discussed
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more