The following essential questions that I have posted are critical to help you explore and understand the assigned readings L & S Ch. 2 and Ch. 3 during Week 3. These questions are intended to drive and stimulate the discussion and move your understanding beyond the plain sense of the text. Reading my PPT and watching the posted videos will guide you to answer these questions.
Please select 2 questions (one question from L&S Ch. 2 and another one from Ch.3) out of these posted essential questions, answer them and post your responses in the Week 3 discussion forum (50 words for each question minimum). Please write your answers in your own words!!
· Be coherent;
· Be posted in the time allotted;
· Be respectful;
· Be scholarly
The following questions are based on L&S Ch.2:
· 1) What aspects of learners’ interlanguage are most likely to affect their ability
to use language effectively outside the classroom? Word order? Grammatical
morphemes? Vocabulary? Phonology? Pragmatics? Do you think priorities for
classroom interaction and instruction reflect the importance of these different
· 2) What was an important difference between the error analysis approach to understanding L2 learner language and the contrastive analysis approach?
The following questions are based on L&S Ch.3:
· 3) How would it help you to know the relationship between the personal characteristics discussed in this chapter and their influence on L2 development?
· 4) Describe how the existence of individual differences influence instruction in the classroom. How would you manage individual differences in your own classroom?
Videos for Big Concepts in L &S Ch 2
Videos for Big Concepts in L &S Ch 3
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more