1. Read the text: “Why We Speak Spanish in Public” by Marquez
2. Identify one or two arguments made in the text. USE THE TOULMIN STRUCTURE.
3. Give one or two examples of assumptions made in the text. In addition, do you bring any assumptions to judging these arguments?
4. What are the implications or consequences of the argument(s)? Consider the ethical issues involved.
5. What are the contradictions in language, data, and images? Give an example.
6. What mistakes in reasoning and logic are made in any of the arguments? Do some parts of the author’s argument not fit? Give an example.
7. Are the sources credible and accurate? Why/why not?
8. Do you have any questions for the text/characters in the text?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more