L.S. is a 59-year-old female who goes to see her primary care physician because of increasing fatigue and shortness of breath with activity. She has a history of hypertension, hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, and rheumatic fever as a child. She is taking the following medications:
1. What is mitral stenosis? What could be the possible cause of L.S.’s mitral stenosis?
2. What clinical manifestations of mitral valve stenosis does L.S. have?
3. How did the mitral valve stenosis contribute to the development of left-sided heart failure?
4. What clinical manifestations of left-sided heart failure does L.S. have?
5. What are the treatment options for L.S.?
6. What would be some pertinent nursing diagnoses and goals for L.S.?
7. What are the priority nursing interventions for these nursing diagnoses?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more