For this assignment as part of your Airline Management Revenue Plan begin to build your mock airline for the course project.
1. Start with the basics and identify, at a minimum, the following:
· Your mock airline name and mission statement.
· Whether your airline is a mainline airline, regional airline, or cargo airline.
· Whether your airline is a domestic and/or international carrier.
· What type of aircraft fleet will comprise your airline.
· Whether your airline will be union or non-union.
· Where will your airline’s hub airports be located. You will need a minimum of three and a maximum of five hub airports.
2. Describe your airline’s overall revenue focus.
This discussion should include the identification of airline revenue strategies designed to gain market share, how these strategies create determinants of airline passenger demand, focusing on specifics such as; route structure, business and leisure travel, seasonal operations, fleet structure, etc. (1-2 pages)
The paper should be written in APA format
· 2-4 pages in length not including the title page and reference page. (include both 1 & 2 in one document)
· All references should be cited in the text of the assignment and on the reference page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more