2000 word report and follow the format I requested
accounting intern at Ey
position assurance intern
in saudi arabia
The purpose of the Internship Report is offer students to describe their accomplishments and demonstrate what they learned through participation at Al Yamamah University. The report should be submitted within two weeks after you finish your Co-op training Program. And the report should be approximately 2000 words, single –spaced and consider taking the following format:
1. First Page
First page should display student’s full name, internship start and finish dates, working
hours per week, company/institution name.
This page should be signed by the work and university supervisor off the intern student.
2. A Brief Executive Summary of the Internship
A one-page summary of the company/institution and a short account of the major activities carried out during the internship period.
3. Table of Contents
Contents of the report with page numbers, list of tables, and list of figures. 4. Description of the company
This section should answer the following questions:
What is the full title of the company/institution? Give a brief history of the company, full mailing address and relevant web links
What is the type of ownership of the company/institution? State the main shareholders and their shares.
What is the sector that the company/institution operates in? Specify the products and services produced and offered to its customers/clients.
Who are regarded as the customers/clients of your internship company (consider the end users, retailers, other manufacturers, employees, etc.)?
Provide an organization chart of the company, along with information on the number of employees.
Provide a list of functions performed by different departments/divisions in the internship organization.
5. Internship activities
This is the main body of your report. During the internship period, an intern may focus on the following types of analysis and questions. You do not have to answer all the questions in the list:
• Describe your working conditions and functions, such as: Who is your supervisor (include his/her name and his/her position); other team members or co-workers and what their functions are to complement yours.
• Provide an organization chart of the internship organization.
• Provide the department or division layout of the internship organization.
• Provide an overview off the production system or service procedure (what are the resources, inputs, outcomes, and constraints?)
• Provide a process chart of a major product and/or service.
• What kind of accounting/finance/IT//quality/marketing standards and principles are
used in the organization?
• Discuss telecommunication technologies (Database, Instant Messenger,
Networking, Ecommerce tools) used in the company.
• Describe the quality planning and control activities in the internship organization.
• Describe the quality control activities throughout the life cycle of the product/service groups.
• What kind of financial analysis and decision making methods are used by corporate treasurers and financial managers in the internship organization?
• What kinds of incentives are used in order to create more effective and efficient organization?
• What types of marketing, selling, and human resources analysis are performed (cost system, evaluation of consumers, needs, product strategy, distribution strategy, promotional strategy)?
• Describe what kind of working documents and analysis you did there and what experiences you have gained throughout your training.
•A comparison between theory (things you have learned in the classroom) and practice (things you did or observed at the company) must be made.
• Show some work samples that you have encountered/conducted at the company through graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations and include them in your report.
6. How Al Yamamah University prepared you for the internship. 7. An assessment of the internship
In this section, you should answer the following questions:
What skills and qualifications you think that you have gained from the internship?
What kind of responsibilities you have undertaken during the internship period?
How do you think the internship will influence your future career plans?
How do you think the internship activities that you carried out are correlated with your Classroom knowledge?
8. Conclusions of the report
This section should include:
• A summary of key conclusions derived from the internship experience.
• General observations about the sector in which your internship company/institution operates
9. Appendices and supplementary material (charts, graphs, pictures, etc.)
Rules for writing the internship report:
• You do not have to provide a day-to-day diary of the internship activities.
• Do not write theoretical excerpts from textbooks! Describe what you exactly did there and what experiences you have gained throughout your training.
• The internship report should be between 1700 to 2500 words.
• The internship report should be original. Plagiarism will result in failure in the
course and disciplinary action.
• You can include graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations in your report; however, they should not cover more than 1/3 of the page. Larger graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations should be given as an Appendix.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more