Crowdfunding is a new way of funding personal projects and startup businesses. Although the concept of crowdfunding is straightforward, its regulation can be difficult. It is possible to balance easier access to funding with the need to protect generous individuals from being scammed?
1. How would you describe crowdfunding?
2. What do you think are the positive and negative aspects of crowdfunding, based your personal experience?
Read the following:
• Getting Ready for Crowdfunding Download Getting Ready for Crowdfunding
• Making Crowdfunding CREDIBLE
Based on these readings, answer the following:
1. Why is crowdfunding so popular?
2. Is obtaining crowdfunding simple in your opinion?
3. Is the regulation of crowdfunding adequate to both provide access to funding and protect potential investors?
Please be clear in stating your position and provide examples whenever possible.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more