· Please read Chapters 2, 3 and 4 in your textbook “Organization development and change.” (10th ed.) by Cummings, T., & Worley, C.
· Be sure to use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in support of your answers and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
· Please read the case study entitled as “Contracting for Success: Scoping Large Organizational Change Efforts.” available in the textbook “Cases and Exercises in Organization Development & Change” 12th edition by D. Anderson and answer the following questions:
1. Name and discuss the critical success factors for Valley Medical Center. (1.5 Mark)
2. As an OD practitioner, what are the steps you would take as you begin the entry and contracting phase? (1.5 Marks).
3. Valley Medical Center is experiencing a great deal of change. What recommendations would you make to help them more effectively handle the change they are experiencing? (2 Marks)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more