Please see attachment for assignment instructions.
In earlier units of the course, we explored the concepts of values and ethics, including how they might contribute to internal or external conflict in the workplace. In this assignment, we are tying together the first elements of the course, exploring the importance of ethics in the public sector.
To be a successful public administrator, one must understand one’s own values and ethical perspective, that of the organization, and that of the community one serves. In developing an appreciation of these perspectives, you will gain insight into the community’s expectations of public administrators and how their values, your values, and the values of those in your organization must be taken into consideration to build communication bridges that support the development of collaborative approaches to accomplish your organizational mission.
You will develop a paper that explores the concept of ethics, focusing on how ethical considerations play a role in the function and practice of public administration. You must provide insights into:
· Analysis of differing definitions of ethics in public sector settings.
· Evaluating how ethics might frame the perception of public administration by the general public.
· Evaluating how ethics might frame the practice of public administration by those in public sector settings.
· Analysis of the importance of creating an ethical organizational environment in a public sector setting.
· Written communication: Your writing should clearly identify where each grading criteria or part of the assignment is addressed. Your points must be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. The writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA guidelines: Resources and citations must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
· Resources: Your ideas must be supported with relevant recent, scholarly sources published within the past five (5) years, such as the type of articles you can find in the Capella University Library (see Resources area). They should also be properly cited and referenced in current APA style.
· Length of paper: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and references.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
· Writing assistance is available through the Writing Center or Smarthinking, the free, online writing tutorial and review service (further information available in Resources).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more