Respond to the discussion below, use APA format and subheading for each individual question. The attached textbook should be used with 5 other reference.
1. 150 words—Of the three personal health records programs listed below, which sounds the most appealing? Why? Which seems to be the most innovative or forward-thinking approach?
2. 150 words– The most practical?
3. 150 words–The most secure?
4. 150 words–What are risk and benefits associated with utilizing personal health records?
5. 150 words–How can utilizing personal health records enhance client care and outcome? Provide examples.
Athenahealth’s electronic health records.
Kareo personal health record system.
One of the principles of an ideal PHR is data sharing; another is data ownership, control, and privacy.
1. 150 words–Do you see any potential conflicts between these two principles? Provide example and relational.
2. 150 words–How do you think these issues can be resolved in the practical use of the PHR?
3. 150 words–What security risk is associated with data sharing within the healthcare setting?
4. 150 words–How can health providers and information technologist client safety when sharing data? Provide example.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more