After reading and watching the items following these assignment instructions, analyze the importance of the learning transfer process. In your paper, write a compelling summary to a CEO analyzing why the transfer of learning process is important using it in each area discussed this week.
It uncovered a quite different story, the employees wanted:
· To feel valued and that they are recognized for a job well done.
· To make a difference for others
· To have the opportunity to learn and grow through education and experiences
· To have good balance among their professional and personal responsibilities
· To be included and to be able to be appreciated for diverse thought, and
· At the end of the day, feel satisfied, fulfilled, and enjoy what they do.
After knowing what the WIIFM is for the employees what are your suggestions for Tim? Remember to use limitations of memory, cognitive overload and diminished learning when answering the “Why?” for the learner.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
· References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
We have established that organizations invest in learning to address business needs and opportunities. Learning objectives are, in effect, business objectives. In solid organizations usually there are systems in place to set, measure, monitor, and reward achievement of business objectives. We usually do not find those same systems in place for training and development.
“Talk to any group of laymen or professionals about what’ s broken in the current learning and development process, and most will tell you it’s the lack of serious post – training follow – through” (Zenger, Folkman, & Sherwin, 2005, p. 30).
D4 states high impact learning drives the transfer of learning back to the work of the enterprise. They do not leave it to chance or individual initiative. Instead, they put in place systems and processes to actively encourage and manage the transfer process. Learning transfer is the process of putting learning to work in a way that improves performance.
In the chapter on D4, we introduce the concept of learning scrap and the high cost of doing nothing to ensure learning transfer. The elements that define the transfer climate and determine the results that training ultimately delivers is fully explained. We review what it takes to improve performance and discuss breakthroughs in the management of the learning transfer process made possible by technology.
Take a minute and watch Josh Kaufman talk about how to learn anything and think about how this can help trainers make the learning transfer happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgBikgcWnY
“What is Learning and How does it occur?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSe1VfAtww
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more