No health care organization exists in a bubble. It is affected by, and exerts influence on, its environment. A SWOT analysis is a tool used to look at the internal (strengths and weaknesses) and external (opportunities and threats) environmental strategic factors for any given company, including a health care organization. What is happening internally and externally in the general health care market that will affect the company? What about in its specific geographical area? Who are the customers? What are the company resources? How great is the demand for its product, and how is that health care organization different than the competition? The answers to these questions provide you with the answers necessary to evaluate the company’s strengths and vulnerabilities. In this assignment you will conduct a SWOT analysis of a health care organization.
To prepare for this Application Assignment:
· Review this week’s Learning Resources.
· Choose a health care organization, either one for which you are working or another in the community. It can be the same one you used for this week’s Discussion.
To complete this Application Assignment, write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
· Provide a brief summary of the location, services, and activities of your chosen health care organization.
· Describe its service area in terms of current population, future population, competitors, and major environmental influences that will affect its operations 5 years from now.
· Identify two threats and two opportunities (external assessments) for your chosen organization that may be present 5 years in the future.
· Based on your current knowledge and general impression of the organization, what do you believe are its strengths and weaknesses (internal assessments)?
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more