How children and families have been effected by poverty during the pandemic?
To prepare for writing the research proposal, identify a topic of personal and professional interest that is relevant to the early childhood field. Conduct an initial review of the literature and narrow your topic by discussing it with Faculty, colleagues, or fellow students. (The topic of interest is The effects of Poverty in early childhood development).
The 10- to 15-page research proposal must include all of the following components, in order:
1. Title Page (1 page)
2. Abstract (1 page)
3. 150- to 200-word summary of the proposal
4. Introduction (2–3 pages)
The introduction provides the reader with an overview of the literature related to the topic and justifies the need for the research study. The introduction is typically written after completing the literature review. Your introduction should include:
– Your research question and an explanation of the problem your question is designed to explore
– A rationale for importance of this topic, including an explanation of the gap in the research literature that your topic will explore
5. Literature Review (3–5 pages)
The main purpose of a literature review is to synthesize current research related to your topic. In addition, the literature review is where you consider the implications of research that has already been published on your research question.
The literature review should include an:
– Analysis of the context in which the problem is situated and current thinking about solutions, including the theoretical perspectives presented in the literature and a discussion of the research findings
– Explanation of the implications of the research to your research question
Note: Your literature review must include a minimum of five highly relevant and credible resources.
6. Methodology and Data Collection (2–3pages).
Name the research design you will use (i.e., quantitative design, qualitative design, or mixed method design), and the reasons for your choice. If your study is quantitative or mixed methods, define the independent and dependent variables.
* Describe the study participant(s) and your sampling process. Discuss any sampling issues/challenges you might encounter.
* Describe the data collection method(s) you will use—and what influenced your choice.
* Describe any major ethical issue(s) you perceive for your study— and ways you will address ethics.
* Describe the benefits, limitations, and challenges you perceive in your study.
7. References (1-2 pages)
8. Appendices (Optional; not included in page count)
APA format, with resources included
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more