One of the best ways to practice identifying inductive and deductive reasoning is to look at real examples of arguments. . I’m going to provide a summary of the argument for you to simplify the discussion, but I encourage you to read the article : The Return of the Burqa in Afghanistan
Read through the article and then explain whether you think the argument employs inductive or deductive reasoning and why you think so. write a 200-300 word response
Scott Simon, the author, makes the following argument.
1) Wearing a burqa makes a woman anonymous.
2) Many people in Afghanistan want to see women in public without burqas.
3) The Taliban has decreed that women in Afghanistan must always be covered from head to toe while in public.
4) The Taliban has also closed closed schools for girls and decreed that women must be accompanied by male guardians.
5) Therefore, the Taliban is returning Afghanistan to a past in which women have no role in public life.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more