The pandemic of Covid-19 has affected all businesses and institutions and presenting them with strategic and operational challenges. These challenges had an impact on how organisations manage people.
You are a team of strategic HR consultants to the local organisation of your choice (it can be manufacturing, service or non-profit organisation). The CEO has asked you to prepare a HR strategy which helps the management to cope with the crisis and to get ready to operate in post-pandemic business environment.
1. Identify key strategic challenges in the area of managing people brought to the organisation by the pandemics. In your analysis take into account external and internal context of HRM. (30%)
2. Taking into account these challenges, propose a comprehensive HRM strategy for the organisation. (30%)
3. Drawing on the course literature explain, why and how the proposed HRM strategy should work. (40%)
How to approach the task
1. Using hospitality (Hotel & Tourism) industry as an organization
2. Identify strategic challenges (business and competitive strategy)
3. Identify challenges in managing people
4. Propose a HRM strategy of coping with the challenges
• Internal context – organisation
• External context – market, government rules
5. Explain, why and how the proposed strategy should work
• Making an argument
• Use theory
• Use research data
Sources • Literature
For critical analysis
• Organisation documents,
• Websites, press releases, published statistics and documents
Be critical about sources used
· The total maximum word limit for this assignment is 3500-3800 words excluding references, any appendices, and bibliography.
· 12 Font Size, Times New Roman or Arial, 1.5 line spacing.
All sources must be referenced and included in bibliography
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more