Watch the film “Final Offer” ( you can access it on youtube) and answer the questions provided.
1) What did you learn about unionized employees and workplaces from the scene where an
individual worker recites the contractual provision he believes foreman Morris tried to violate
concerning work assignments?
2) If the film had occurred in the U.S., what actions could the employer have taken if the cameras it
installed revealed a striking worker participated in picket-line misconduct such as vandalism?
3) Explain the impact you think a foreman like Fred Morris would have on the workers’ ability to
view themselves to be in partnership with their employer (as Chief Executive Officer Roger
Smith expressed he wanted) rather than to be in an adversarial relationship?
4) Utilizing a specific incident from the movie, describe the impact of the union’s internal politics
on the union negotiating team, its strategy, or the terms of settlement it pursued.
5) Explain how use of the distributive bargaining process may have helped or harmed GM’s goal of
convincing the workers they were in a partnership with their employer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more