“Looking at the Other Side of the Coin”
1. From the www.procon.org Website, select one (1) topic of your choice and read the Pro section and the Con section on the selected topic.
2. In your own words, summarize the topic: what is the debate really about? What are the two sides of the debate? (Be thorough in your explanations; imagine you are talking to a 10 year old – that’s how thorough and clear you need to be.)
3. State your position on the selected topic.
4. List 3 best reasons supporting both positions in the debate.
5. Determine the biases you experienced in your own thinking as you examined the reasons for and against your position. (Explain the meaning of the term ‘bias’ as well.)
6. Describe your reaction to your experience of these biases.
PS. ProCon.org is only a good starting place, but it’s NOT a quality source. You’ll need to do research and find high-quality scholarly sources in all your future assignments. Look for those sources already now. Each source should have an author and a title listed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more