Due Date: Oct 21, 2015 23:59:59 Max Points: 100
Details: SQL Queries
For this assignment, use the following database schema:
1) Patient—PatientID, Name, DOB
2) Doctor—DoctorID, Name, MedLicenseNumber, Phone
3) Medication—MedicationID, BrandName, GenericName
4) Prescription—PrescriptionID, Date, PatientID, PrescriberID, MedicationID
Specify the SQL queries to retrieve:
1) A list of all doctors.
2) The number of patients that were born before 01/01/1994.
3) The patient information along with the ID of any prescribing doctor for each patient.
4) The prescription information along with patient name, DOB, medication brand name, and prescribing doctor name sorted by most recent date.
5) The most prescribed generic medication name.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more