1. Why she made the decision to breastfeed or formula feed?
2. What challenges [if any] has she faced in feeding her baby?
3. Has she received any criticism or unwanted advice from people about the feeding method she chose?
4. What are her feelings about breastfeeding or formula feeding?
5. How old are you now? How old were you when your child was born?
6. What was your life like just before you (or the mother of your child) became pregnant?
7. What did you think being a parent was going to be like? Were you right?
8. What is your life like now? How has it changed since you have become a parent?
9. How did your family and friends react to your having a baby?
10. How has your relationship with the (father/mother) of your child changed from before your baby was born?
11. What has been the best part of being a parent?
12. What has been the hardest part of being a parent?
13. What or who has been most helpful to you in your adjustment to parenthood? Why?
Personal information and reflections of the interviewer
1. Who is the person you interviewed, and how do you know them? (You do not need to tell me their name, say, for example, “my cousin, high school friend, a neighbor, a family friend”, etc.)
2. What was most surprising to you about the person whom you interviewed?
3. Do you agree with this person’s current view of infant feeding & parenthood? Why or why not? Explain your answers.
3 pages 12 font double space
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more