Infectious diseases project
This project is PowerPoint, or a paper and is the mandatory 10% LIRN.
1– Guidelines for the Project: It could be either a PPT or a paper academic style
The paper must have academic style (you pick it)
The PPT must have a minimum of 8 slides, do not type many lines in one slide make it easy to follow, add photos.
Either for the PPT or the paper, this work should have all of the following aspects about your disease: (Write each topic in the order given)
– Include name of the disease and student(s) name
– Mention the organism(s) that cause the disease.
– Pick the most common organism that causes the disease and tell:
– About the organism:
-Classification of the organism, organism’s habitat, general characteristics and virulence factors of the organism (Include pictures of the common microorganism that causes the disease).
– About the disease:
– Write how is the disease transmitted, what is the portal(s) of entry and, where does it cause problems in humans’ body (what organs or system(s) are affected.
– Signs and symptoms (include pictures of the signs and sypmtoms).
– Diagnosis and Treatment.
– Epidemiology: Include cases in U.S. and/or where is mostly present, who gets affected (kids, women, men, all), and it there are cases of nosocomial infections (cases transmitted in health care settings) or not and why.
– References (minimum 3 references)
WHOEVER HAS NOT PICKED UP A TOPIC NEEDS TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE TOPIC YOU CHOSE.
The style for the PPT or paper you decide it, just do it academically acceptable and interesting.
Due Date: 09/16/2022
Topic = Viral lung
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more