Final project’s report contents: (THE COCACOLA COMPANY)
1. Cover page.
2. Table of contents.
4. Brief description of the organization.
5. Managing a diverse workforce
6. Rewards and discipline
7. People issues
· How is ethics managed in the organization?
· Does your organization and industry care about ethics ?
· Organizational ethics as culture
· Ethical Decision-Making Style
· Facilitators of and barriers to good ethical judgment
· Trust and values
· Communicating ethics
· Ethics and consumers, employees, shareholders, community
· Ethics in a global business environment
9. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
· Triple Bottom Line and Environmental Sustainability
10. ETHICAL DILLEMAS
· 3 Examples of ethical dilemma
· Conflicts of interest
· Machiavellianism in the company?
· Cognitive Moral Development
· Locus of Control
· Moral Disengagement
11.Conclusions. (What you have learned)
12.. Recommendations (To the organization)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more