Open source technology is a rapidly growing phenomenon. Many programmers and users are passionate about open source software and believe that all software programs (and source code) should be freely available. For this assignment, address the following items:
· Compare and contrast the practicality for all software to be distributed in this manner.
· Discuss the effects on commercial software and commercial developers if all software were to become open source.
· Include your opinions on whether or not innovation would be enhanced or restricted if there was no financial incentive to create software.
– Paper should be five to six pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
– You must include a minimum of three peer-reviewed, scholarly sources.
– Paper must follow 7th APA style guidelines.
– References must be from 2017 and above.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more