· Instructions: Create a working bibliography (also sometimes called Works Cited or References page) of at least six (6) sources in one of the approved formats in Chicago/Turabian style.
Your bibliography must include the following source types:
· Two primary sources
· One scholarly journal article – this must be a peer-reviewed journal article, not a book review or a student published article
· One secondary source – may not be the Yawp
· One additional source of your choosing – may not be a source from the eText or a tertiary source (tertiary sources are reference materials, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks)
Your annotation must include the following information
· A summary of the content of the source or the content of the online exhibit
· A summary of the author’s thesis and conclusions or the purpose of the online exhibit
· A description of the evidence that the author used to support the thesis or a description of the images in the online exhibit
· A statement about how and why the source will be helpful for your own research
Primary Source #1
Primary Source #2
Scholarly Journal #1
Secondary Source 1
An Additional Source
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more