1. Convert the following expression in postfix (reverse Polish notation). Remember the rules of precedence for arithmetic operators. To get full credit, you need to show all work done. i.e. sample snapshot of the stack
X = A – B + C * (D * E – F) / (G + H * K)
2. Show how the following values would be stored by machines with 32-bit words, using little endian and big endian format. Assume each value starts at address 016. Draw a diagram of memory for each, placing the appropriate values in the correct (and labeled) memory locations.
3. Write code to implement the expression: A= (B+C) * (D+E) on 3-, 2-, 1- and 0- address machines. In accordance with programming language practice, computing the expression should not change the values of its operands. Show all instructions.
4. A digital computer has a memory unit with 32 bits per word. The instruction set consists of 128 different operations. All instructions have an operations code part (opcode) and an address part (allowing for only one address). Each instruction is stored in one word of memory.
a. How many bits are needed for the opcode?
b. How many Bits are left for the address part of the instruction?
c. What is the maximum allowable size for memory?
5. Write the following code segment in MARIE’s assembly language:
if X > 1 then
Y = X + X;
X = 0;
Y = Y + 1;
6. Write a MARIE subroutine to subtract two numbers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more