1. What is the narrative point of view in the first part Joyce Carol Oates “Hi Howya Doin”
2. what is the setting of Oates story?
3. What is the setting symbolic of oats story?
4. What foreshadowing does the author offer in “Hi Howya Doin”
5. Explain the imagery in oates’ story?
6. What is the running symbolic of an old story?
7. What point of view does the narrative switch to at the end of the story? Who is narrating at that point
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more